Pages

18/11/2011

love life

The Notebook is one of my favorite films ever. I hope for a timeless love like Allie's and Noah's.  I wonder if it exists? I pray it does. I may perhaps be finding out...<3

I have learnt that you should NEVER change for anyone. If they don't like you, f*ck them. Be you. Be true to yourself, don't let anyone change who you are.

I love life at the moment, I love my social life and do have the attitude 'fuck it, I'm young'. It might not be the right one, but it suits me where I am at this time of my life. I want to have fun and be free because after all, I'm young.



Don't let the bastards get you down.
Keep calm and carry on.





4 comments:

  1. Haha that is totally my attitude to life right now.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the notebook movie
    lovely set of pictures
    follow me if you like me:)
    inveiglefair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The notebook is my favourite film. Love this post. hope you will follow back xoxo
    http://lucylocketinyourpocket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this kind of attitude! Thanks Lucy! I will follow back :) xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment my lovelies!xxx