Pages

05/12/2011

diet time

This weekend I've stayed at my friends house and all I have done is eat. This is no exaggeration, I will run through the list of what I've eat from Friday until Sunday,
Coco pops, a panini, fried rice from the Chinese, spring roles, 4 jam doughnuts, 3 big cookies, 2 croissants, 1 chocolate eclair, many jaffa cakes, dairy milk chocolate, 4 packets of crisps, 4 domino pizzas, domino's garlic bread and lots of alcohol.
So it may not seem loads to some people, but for someone who is only 5'5 and WAS just over 8 stone, it is MASSIVE AMOUNTS.

I don't know why I've ate this much but I suppose I needed it! It feels nice to have a MASSIVE binge and not worry about my weight for a couple of days, but now, I know I cannot eat like that again, so DIET TIME. 

When I say diet I don't mean an actual diet, I just completely cut out the junk and TRY to stick to healthy foods. Tomorrow is the start of it however I know Christmas is coming up so this is gonna be hard! I'll let you all know how it goes. I apologise if some people may not agree with what I'm saying but I just wanted to share with my lovely followers :)
Some people may say, you don't need to loose weight but I believe if I don't feel comfortable with the way I look, there's no harm in eating healthy and at the end of it, feel happier! 
Hope your all well! 
<3




I had a fun weekend! hahahaha <3

2 comments:

  1. haha I'm trying to do a healthy thing too, however this doesnt last for very long! lovely pics xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precisely, no harm in feel healthy, although you should call it a detox instead of a diet to stop people being like 'wut? U so skinny'' kind of thing :p

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment my lovelies!xxx