Pages

22/08/2011

MAC MAC MAC!

Olaaaaaa! As my lovely followers will know, I recently passed my A-Levels, so my boyfriend said, what do you want as a congratulations present? (this was before I got my results) and I said, I want some MAC make-up pretty pleaseeeee! So my boyfriend went ahead and ordered me some MAC foundation and said it could be my congratulations present if I pass or my sympathy present if I fail...lovely. However, no sympathy present was needed. 


So when my MAC products came I happily opened my new Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 with a huge smile on my face, as well as Shy Girl lipstick which I treated myself too!




I've kept my foundation in the box, because I clearly have problems! I just love the packaging...I don't know why, it just makes me feel like my foundation will be 'protected'. I always get excited when I buy new make-up, especially MAC because it's not a brand that I can afford, so you can imagine my excitement when I received this package! They came in a box and inside was black paper which was surrounding these little beauty products. 




I'm not exactly sure why this image is upside down, it wasn't when I took the picture!  Anyway, I'm in love with this foundation. I got the shade NC20 and it matches my skin tone perfectly. It applies smoothly and builds up a matte medium coverage which is perfect for me as I hate my freckles! It completely covers any redness I have as well as spots and the dark circles underneath my eyes. I apply my foundation with my fingers as I feel it blends in better and works better as it has the chance to get warmer in your fingers. If you apply your foundation with your fingers like me, I advice to always wash your hands before to avoid spreading bacteria! To put it short and sweet, this is the best foundation I have ever had. It covers amazingly and is well worth the £19.50 price tag....but hey, it's not about the money, money, money! Now onto the gorgeous Shy girl lipstick...



Again, I love the packaging...don't ask me why...I just do! I love how it has the name of the lipstick on the bottom. 


I love this colour, it's a pale pink nude colour which would go great on your lips if your looking for a subtle flattering shade. It applies smoothly, just like the previous post about my other MAC lipstick, it looks amazing on to. It shines in the light and the amazing creamy texture feels great on your lips. The good thing about nude colours is you can wear it if your going shopping or even on a night out. The MAC lipsticks smell amazing, just like vanilla! Yummy. 


Here's a swatch of the Shy Girl lipstick....just delectable isn't it?! This is my favourite lipstick EVER!!

It's just a tiny post but I just needed to share these two perfect MAC products. I think I'm in love with MAC...I'm constantly going on their website, wishing I could buy everything...my next purchase is going to be the natural mineralizing powder...yes please!
Hope everyone's Monday is going okay...I'm watching Sex And The City. Wouldn't you just love a life like those amazing ladies? I've always wished I could have friends like those too...I hope friendship like that actually exists.

Love love love, Leah xxx 

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you, my boyfriend would probably never ever be willing to pay for MAC for me haha! The lipstick is such a pretty colour isn't it:)!
    I love the last line about SATC, I've always hoped there's a group of friends like them too!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently won Shy Girl in a giveaway and I can't wait to receive it, it's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we followed you, can you please follow us back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love M.A.C I will have to try out this lipstickk

    -Sydney xo
    http://treatsandtreasures3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went on a huge mac spree for me A Level results too :) x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment my lovelies!xxx